A beautiful, radiant smile can provide a wide range of benefits. It conveys friendliness to others, helping you make the best possible first impression in professional and social interactions. In addition, it’s common to experience an increase in self-confidence when you’re happy with your smile. Fortunately, it’s easy to achieve the gorgeous smile you desire.
Dr. Scavuzzo can perform a smile makeover to address just about any aesthetic goals you may have. We use the highest quality materials in order to ensure beautiful, long-lasting, natural-looking results. You can receive individualized treatment recommendations by speaking with Dr. Scavuzzo in person. Please call 303-741-2727 to schedule a complimentary smile makeover consultation. We serve patients in Centennial, Highlands Ranch and Lone Tree, Colorado.
What Is a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover involves combining several cosmetic dentistry procedures to achieve your desired appearance. Depending on your unique needs and goals, your smile makeover can be relatively simple or it can include multiple procedures. Dr. Scavuzzo will customize your smile makeover treatment plan based on the aesthetic and oral health concerns you would like to address.
Your smile makeover can improve the appearance of just about any cosmetic flaw impacting your smile, including:
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Severely worn teeth
- Discolored teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Uneven gum line
- Gummy smile
- Poorly-spaced teeth
Dr. Scavuzzo has over 30 years of experience performing smile makeover procedures. He continuously undergoes extensive training to stay current on the most advanced techniques. This comprehensive background in cosmetic dentistry will ensure your smile makeover delivers the beautiful results you desire.
Am I a Smile Makeover Candidate?
If you would like to improve the appearance of your smile, you’re most likely a good smile makeover candidate. In general, the best candidates:
- Have several aesthetic issues to correct – A smile makeover involves a series of procedures. Therefore, it’s only appropriate for individuals who would like to address multiple aesthetic issues. If one stand-alone treatment can deliver your desired outcome, you most likely don’t need a comprehensive smile makeover.
- Are in good overall health – If you’re dealing with an active infection or have a compromised immune system, it can increase your risk of complications.
- Have healthy gums – If you have gum disease, Dr. Scavuzzo will need to treat the condition and restore proper gum health before performing your smile makeover.
- Have realistic expectations – Your smile makeover can deliver dramatic results, but it’s always important to have a realistic understanding of what can and can’t be accomplished. During the planning phase of your treatment, Dr. Scavuzzo will use digital imaging technology to help you see what your new smile will look like.
Your Customized Smile Makeover Procedure
Dr. Scavuzzo understands that no two smiles are identical. Therefore, each smile makeover he performs is tailored to the unique needs of the patient. He will consider the following factors when determining your smile makeover treatment plan:
- The aesthetics of your teeth and gums
- The presence of any oral health issues that must be addressed
- Your other facial features and the best way for your smile to complement these features
Depending on your unique needs and goals, your smile makeover may include one or more of the following procedures:
- Porcelain veneers
- Teeth whitening
- Dental crowns
- Dental implants
- Laser gum contouring
- Dental bonding
How Much Does a Smile Makeover Cost?
Because your smile makeover is customized to address your unique needs and goals, the price will depend on the specific procedures included in your treatment plan. In general, the following factors may impact the cost of your smile makeover:
- The specific procedures included
- The total number of procedures included
- The location of teeth being treated
- Whether sedation is required
- Any lab costs necessary to create your dental restorations
During your initial consultation, Dr. Scavuzzo will provide you with a cost estimate. We offer a variety of financing plans, including no-interest and low-interest options, to ensure your smile makeover fits into your budget.
Contact our Centennial Cosmetic Dentist
Please contact Scavuzzo Dental Care using the form on this page or call 303-741-2727 today to schedule a complimentary smile makeover consultation. We serve patients in Centennial, Highlands Ranch and Lone Tree, Colorado.